Feb 6, 2011

I miss you too..

I purposely tidak kasi taruh title in the beginning of my blog. I want to see where all this will lead me to.

1st of all, I thought I had lost this blog. When my soon-to-be niece asked me the title of this blog, then only I realized that I have not 'visited' my online diary for such a long long time. (Technically, when we don't post anything online for the past 1 month it is consider as 'long long time'). So what happen to me?

Work happen. Hotel happen. Events & Sales happen. And come to think of it, I was sort of running from something a few months back. From what - that I could not put my finger on. Life can be so unexpected sometimes. One moment I remembered and the next it got lost somewhere in my crowded mind.

By the way, my parent's already gave their consent and I'm proud to announce here that I will be engaged on June 11, 2011. Finally and with a very deep breath.

Since this is just a page of me saying that I have returned to the cyber world, so I won't drag it. Pandai boring juga tu kan. So... I see you around?

0 comments:

Post a Comment