Feb 17, 2011

I need to put a face on to my fear.

Something is bothering me but I don't have a name for it. Saya harap it is keliru, but sadly it is not. So, I text one of my 'prayer warrior' friend. I said (and I'm jotting it down here in the exact same sequence).

Me: Can I ask you to pray for me? Because I really don't understand what's happening, or not, with me. I can't really explain what I'm feeling or facing. It's like my road is covered with a thick fog.

Friend: Okay, I will. You need to go to confession.

Me: Okay I will. Thank you so much.

I thought, will my whole heart and mind, that when my parent's give their consent on my relationship, every problem, every worry will disappear. Mana ada!! For the love of life, saya lansung tida expect yang I will still be visited by fear. Maybe, macam yang anak buah saya cakap, I think too much. It could be and that is also a sin - to worry. And yes I do need confession. Maybe from the confession then I can give a name to whatever is bothering me. It's hard to go into battle without knowing who is your enemy. If I wanna win this war I need to know who am I up and against with. I need to put a face on to my fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment