Feb 22, 2011

The Last Dinosaur: Fr. Joseph Dapoz, MHM. (1920-2011)



Today at 6.30am, Fr Joseph Dapoz has gone back home to the Lord. ...

No words can express how painful it is to accept another passing. I always knew this day would come, it was just a matter of time. I hope my existence in his life has brought him some kind of joy although I didn't get to do much. He knows that I wrote for Catholic Sabah and more than once, whenever I got the chance to go to mass there, he acknowledged my effort with a nod. Thank you for reading my articles father. It means a lot to me, now that I know I've lost another faithful reader of mine. And I guess that's why it hurts so much.

Life goes on after this. But for now, this is for you father. This short note on how much you mean to me and how hard it is to know that it'll be a long time till the day I can finally talk with you again. The memories with you will forever be in my heart. I love you father. I will always love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment