Sep 9, 2011

Now this I wanna do. I wanna see where this road will take me.



My wounds? The scars of the once upon a time pain will help me?? Help me through life; this life. My life? Is it possible? Is it really possible? 





Such roads may seem treacherous. While some may appear dainty for others, mine has its own twists and turns. And yet I could not run from it. Not that I can't but... what if it is the road that'll lead me to my dreams? To my destiny?


Help me Lord. So that I can see what You want me to see. 
It's one thing to be lukewarm or cold. But to be indifferent? May I never reach 'that' destination.  
Does it also mean sadness? Why should anyone get sad when they know they're on the right path to go home to their lover? While on that journey, their minds will be only on the precious memories. Memories that warm their hearts. 


As guidance. Just like a kite. Just like an eagle. 
A dose of energy. The substance to live. Just like a fish. Just like a sail. Just like the electricity. 
To connect with those that we love. Just like the plane. Just like the boat. 

So how do you see me? What can you know from reading all that I've written? Am I who I claim to be I am? 

That's it. Plain and simple. Take it as it is. 

To know that He uses this little mind, this horrid sinner, this man with little faith as His storage... no words can transcribe my feelings at this very moment. 

Now this is an eye-opening! Notice the 'who are' and 'only appear'. That's the major difference. That's the truth. 

aahhh... now that make sense to me. 

... I might see it only as an ice cream. But you see it as it's flavour.. that is the art of living. 

To live in the comfort zone is one thing. To accept the life in the comfort zone is another. 


Then let it be known today... that at this very moment, on the 9th day of September in the year of the Lord, I have made my decision. To be another one of God's precious story-teller. 

No more will I hold back. It's time to overflow the whole vineyard with love, respect and the eternal beauty of a human soul. 

If you found me sleeping Lord, please wake me up.
Ok. So I'll take that as no to tattoo's... well at least until I've figured out why I need one. 
Ok. This too will be my guideline from now on. 

And now I've understood one thing: For as long as I live, I will always find myself trying to reach for my dreams. And that will only happen when I have died and meet my creator. 

I think I've covered everything today. It is indeed a fruitful day for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment