Sep 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, my friends!


Tomorrow’s my big day. No I’m not walking down the aisle just yet. Getting there soon but not that soon! *Grinning* Tomorrow is the anniversary of my 30th year as a citizen of the world. Wow, 30 years, huh? I know! It’s a quite a long time. Have I done anything worth celebrating? Are there any significant achievements under my belt that I should be proud enough to brag about? Right now my memory is working against me. Well it doesn’t matter. What I do know is that, in these thirty long years, I’ve met a number of people and made quite a lot of best friends. And I guess, that’s one thing worth celebrating; the friends that I have made, some who are still with me and remembering those whom I have lost. Yes. I think that’s what I’m going to do. Remembering the friendship that I have made, once had and those that are to come. Because I know that I won’t be where I am today without the certain people I called friends. Wherever they are and whoever they are, this ‘party’ is for them. For their friendship, their strength, their wisdom, their laughter, their sadness, their joys and sorrows and especially for their beliefs in me, in whatever form of support they gave. Yes, this day of commemorating my existence is for you. You, who are part of who and what I am today, and for that alone I want to raise my glass and wish for your health, prosperity and many more blessings to come from the Lord Almighty. Salute, my friends! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment