Sep 3, 2011

The cry. (I hope it'll be over, very soon).

Whatever's clogging my mind, I think I've figured it out. It's writer's block, depression, sexual addiction and financial constraint. I am having everything on my plate and it’s overflowing. It’s weird enough that I’m willing to admit this openly but I believe that when we’ve identified a problem we should call it by its name to fight it. I don’t remember where I got that. But after going through stories after stories of different people from all walks of life, they retelling the same indications over and over again, I know that these are my problems.

Don’t you think I want to make it all better? I’m struggling very hard to adjust myself, to try to be strong, to let it all go and only think of the better stuffs, the positive thoughts. Damn it! I AM TRYING WITH ALL MY MIGHT. Things are just not going my way. Everything is a dead-end. 

Jesus, you told me to come to you. I did. But things are still the same. I’m still nowhere near to the places I want to go. Why does it have to be hard for me? Didn’t I have gone through enough tears and pain? I know my mistakes. I remember each one of them. Don’t you think I regret it? Don’t you know that I am living through the regrets, day by day, hiding behind a smile? Trying not to judge, trying to put it all under the sheets and silence it? Where are you? You make miracles for everyone. Where is mine? I believe that everything happens for a reason. I never stop believing in that. So please, for once, let the reason be my dreams. Please. 

image from Google


0 comments:

Post a Comment