Sep 20, 2011

No matter what happens and no matter where I am.

What if this run lasts forever? What if when the end arrives I still find myself not yet done as much as I should have? What if when the ‘One Day’ arrives, I'm still running the race?

But I guess this is not the kind of question I should've asked myself, because whatever happens in the end I don't have an answer for it, now. But what I need to understand is that I should live my life to the fullest each day, no matter what happens, no matter where I am. The end has its own worries. Why do I need to mess up my mind with something that I have no control of? But my life, this, I have control of. Not all situations but to the certain parts of it, which God has given me the power over it, that I have. And for that I should be in control. I should be in charge, no matter what happens and no matter where I am.

I owe Alanis Morissette this. Thank you for making a music that has the power to open my eyes and my heart, today.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment