Jan 4, 2012

A prayer a day keeps the devils away.

My Lord and my God. You know what is in my deepest heart. You know what lies in the abyss of my bosom. Recently my world has gone out of control again and I'm left with nothing but silence; a total dark silence. Sometimes like now when I tried to write what I feel nothing appears. Pure emptiness has taken over my heart. I tried to dismiss it with happy thoughts. But for one who has gone through the belly of hell and came back alive, happy thoughts, positive thoughts, are all nothing but a perfect denial of reality. Be with me Lord, as I take on a day at a time. Let me know in your own ways all the things that I need to do for the day. Wipe these tears from my eyes, my God, for you alone can do that. And always guide me to see the beauty in others just as you want and intend me to see. 

+ My Lord and my God, you alone are my refuge and my strength. 

+ Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me. 

+ My dearest Mother Mary, please pray for me today.

+ Angel of God my guardian dear. To whom God's love entrust me here. Ever this day is at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide.


0 comments:

Post a Comment