Jan 28, 2012

Just being random (and silly).

I'm going to do something that's not in line with what I normally do which is having a beer or two to pass this miserable heat and also the time. A beer in mid afternoon. I must be losing my mind but a drink is a drink especially when you need it. So I'm gonna drink to that. Well maybe after I pass the minutes to my momma, then I'll go have that drink.

I was just thinking, I rather have that drink than to drown myself watching p***! Oh yes, I used to do that too. And with the same reasons: to pass time and the scorching heat. Anyway I've decided to put that p*** tubing as something in the past and get a replacement. I don't think 2 or 3 cans of good sport can do me big harm. And it's just for today. Actually no one can tell me what I can or cannot do. Others don't have a s***ty idea of what I've been through. So they don't really have the right or anything considerably nearer to that to ask me not to or do anything. Anyway I think I like being just a little over the board. It helps put things in perspective. Or maybe I just made that up in my mind. Well who cares? It's my freaking life anyway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment