Jan 24, 2012

Just a thought. Another lesson learned.

My life is a battle zone. Well, whose isn't? I'm just like everybody else but at the same time I am more on my own too. Whose life is not like mine? One minute I'm searching for peace, and the next seconds to come I found myself immersed in the noise. One minute I'm flying, and the next I hit a brick wall and am on my way down. And then when I thought I was going to 'die', I was saved because someone reached for me. And then I soared again. Sometimes for a few days, a few weeks and even a whole month long. And then it happened again. I hit another brick wall and found myself spiralling down again.. and then when I thought I was done this time, a hand reached out to me and I was saved again and once more. Life is indeed one kind of a ride. I can't plan anymore. Well I tried and thou sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.

I'm not sure if I can give a conclusion in this post. I'm not sure if there is any conclusion worthy to be shared anymore. All I know is that Life and me, we all just have to go through it. Sometimes we go through it together. Sometimes we have to do it alone. But I guess the best way is to go through it one day at a time. Not expecting too much of the future and not looking back too much on what has passed. Just walk on, slowly and try to stop sometimes to feel the air of the moment. Don't run. Life is so much more than just a race. It is indeed a journey, a long one too and that I learned from my own mistakes. Sometimes there is pain and sometimes there is joy. Sometimes, if we're lucky enough, it's both the pain and the joy. Life is not only for the strong of hearts. It's for everyone; the strong, the weak. We're all in it, together. We all need to share each other's burden, so that we can reach the end.

I hope I can reach the end. No matter what situation I will be in the end, I just hope I can reach the end, somehow, someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment