Jan 27, 2012

Music at its pure beauty

Thank God for country music. This is one of the reasons why I can still go along with my life. Because there's country music that helps the pain seem more bearable. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for the beautiful Country music.
Conway Twitty - Hello Darling

Conway Twitty - It's only make believe

Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn - Easy Lovin'
Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn & Dolly Parton - 
Silver thread and golden needles
George Jones & Tammy Wynette - Golden Rings

And I bet there's a lot more from where all these came from. This is another escape for me, besides taking a long nap. I fnd joy listening to country music and the older the better. There's wisdom in their pain, in their voices that reach out to me and not only gives me hope but also the reason to believe in the good and pure things that still exist in my life despite all the heartaches and awful memories. 
I will always believe in country music. And I will pass it down to my children and hope they will find their path with this genre. As long as this world exist, so will country music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment