Jan 20, 2012

I really don't need this right now.

My life is ridiculous!!! I wish I can turn into a monster and just let all the stupidity lie quietly underneath a rug. I feel ridiculous. I feel empty. I feel like a complete fool. Just what kind of life is this? I cannot go beyond what I can see right now. I cannot see myself in the next couple of years. I just cannot see anything. It's like I am not living this life for me. It's like my life is for somebody else. AND I HATE THIS!!! Everyone wants me to understand them that they want to understand me. WTF!!!! Everyone is getting somewhere while I am still stuck in a rut. AND THIS IS JUST STUPID!!!! I cannot post this on my FB. Because people won't understand what I'm going through. And yes, to hell with everyone.

So many things have happened to me. Too many painful memories that I just have to live by. One minute I'm soaring and then the next I'm just falling mercilessly and tremendously at a fast rate. I know this is the kind of life I need to go through after all that I've done or maybe didn't do. I just have to buck up and pretend that everything is ok. Because one thing I've learnt so far is that people don't really care what I've been through. People expect me to just move on and live my life to the fullest.. Well, to fuck with that! How I wish I can bang my table right now, because it's plain to see that they are imbeciles just because they want me to move on with this fucking life. Yes!!! I am angry.. angry with the friends who I thought were my friends. Angry with the people who I thought cared enough for me. Well I was wrong. People don't care. They are just concern with their lives and what I can do for them.

Yes. You can see here that I am a Catholic who swears and swears hard. I am frustrated and I have the right to make my anger be known. I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE FOR NOW!!! Don't you all get it. If you can't wait then fine with me. Just go and leave me alone. I never asked anyone to understand me. That is just beyond my league. If you want to stick around, fine. I really don't need this right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment