Aug 9, 2011

To the teachers who taught me to be me in this life.


I have two extraordinary teachers that I would want so much to meet some day. And when I do meet them, I just want to say thank you, hug them and have coffee with them while sitting on their front porches. For everyone else they may have been like any other strangers or some famous authors that no ordinary kid from Papar, Sabah might ever get to meet. But to me, they are my life teachers and they deserve to meet their pupils, so that they know they’ve made a difference in someone’s life.

Because, just like me, they struggled and confronted their demons on more occasions than what they had wished for. They tasted fear, defeat, tears and pain. They get their life lessons from others and most of the time from their own hardships and failures. Yet, they have stood the test of time and have written more books about living life, superseding their own expectations. And today I celebrate and thank God because He has led me into receiving them in my life, teaching me to believe that there’s more in me than what meets the eye.

So here's a toast to Paulo Coelho and Jennifer Lawler. First, for believing in their selves and second, for believing in the people that God has place in their paths. Salute!

Paulo Coelho

Jennifer Lawler

0 comments:

Post a Comment