Aug 10, 2011

It's that time again.

Suddenly I feel like it is just so hard to keep up with everything. Not to mention that I've gone back to my addiction and fuelling my vices to the brim. Why or what is happening to me? A minute ago I was soaring half way across the ocean like an eagle filled with pride. Next, I'm here ducking my head below the lowest plank and sniffing my brains out with my 'marijuana'. I have an addiction which I'm not prepared to step out in the open yet. Yes and it's because this addiction may ruin my reputation, that's to say if I still have any. What I don't understand is that even when I have a loving fiancé, a very supportive family and surrounded by wonderful people I call friends... I still go back and visit my dangerous closet of shame for an escape; an escape which I've no memory of its origin. Yes. You can judge me whatever you like. But this is a part of me which I want the whole world to know; a part where I am very much human, imperfect, struggling and trying to make the darkest part of me disappear permanently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment