Aug 31, 2011

Another writer's block and my August is, almost, complete.

I should just relax. But as much as I tried to be as relax as I can something just doesn't work or things are just not happening. I'm still not loosen up and that's the problem. It seems like I've lost the jizz to my creativity. I'm so stuck in this rut and I think I'm slowly loosing everything, even my mind. Wow. Life can really be such an ass sometimes and I do feel stupid already. Next month is my birthday. If I continue being like this I can kiss my 30th-year-of-being-alive goodbye. Ohhhhhhh damnit!! I need a high voltage shocker to wake me up from this death slumber. I really need a breakthrough of some kind. Arrgghhh!!! Or maybe I should just go mad and let all my problems take care of themselves. That's a good solution. I think I could take that into consideration. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment