Jun 1, 2011

The things I love.

I love Hilary Bestan.
I love Kaamatan.
I love Sabah.
I love being a Kadazan.
I love my church.
I love God.
I love all my loved ones that had gone before me and I never forget them.
I love my family, even thou they can sometimes drive me up the wall.
I love animals except lizards, snakes, frogs, toads and everything that looks un-cute.
I love to day dream and find myself somewhere in my own kind of London in my mind.
I love sexy clothes.
I love chocolates.
I love my mama’s food.
I love Hilary’s cooking too.
I love singing, whether in the church as a choir or during a karaoke session with my buddies.
I love talking to old people because it makes me feel like I’m from a different century.
I love watching the rain.
I love to sleep when it rains.
I love the weather when it’s not hot or cold enough.
I love reading, especially love stories.
I love movies, especially the ones that bring out the best of families, patriotism, love and joy.
I love working as a hotel personnel.
I love to drive, idly, a lot.
I love to pamper myself.
I love to have my parents around when my 1st child has a baby.
I love to drink and be merry.  
I love to have lots of money.
I love to have all my debts settled.
I love traveling and the idea of solo traveling around the world.
I love to dance.
I love exercise. Seriously I do!
I love to have a country wedding, although I know it’s not possible for me to come on a horse.
I love country songs and of course Scotty Mccreery the new American Idol season 10.
I love music and I celebrate my life with music.
I love the Pope and the Catholic Church.
I love Sabah’s history and the brave leaders of the past.
I love the British Monarchy. God bless and protects Prince William and Kate Middleton.
I love my nephews. Isaac & Emmanuel Lohindun. God bless and protects them both always.
I love cartoons. I miss Shanana.
I love looking beautiful.
I love leggings. Thank God for that!
I love my kampung.
I love the memories that I had made.
And lastly, I love to find out what more awaits me in the future.


3 comments:

Sen said...

hi Mel is this your blog??

Melissa L Lohindun said...

Sen, I did not see that you posted a comment but yes. This is me all out in the open my friend.

Jacqueline LdL said...

Nice.

Post a Comment