Aug 14, 2010

Tick Tock..goes the clock.

Katakanlah tomorrow I didn't get to tell my folks about my plans, terus amacamlah? How can I go on like this? I cannot lie to myself anymore. Bila saja I get the news yang my friends mau tunang sudahlah, mau kawin sudalah, sebak tau hati dan perasaan saya. Why? Because I want to be in that shoe, so much. I want to be in his life, so much. This is my happiness. It's not just about living my life but I want my happiness too.

Susah sangat ka permintaan saya ni? Why? Why parents saya tidak mau mengerti hati dan perasaan saya? As much as I am their daughter, first and foremost I am a woman. I have needs that only a man, this man, can achieve it for me. It's time I tell them what I want for my life, what I want for my happiness. It's just the time. 

1 comments:

Melissa L Lohindun said...

Well, this was before saya dapat news yang a cousin of mine died suddenly, before I was left on my own to think about life and what I have to offer back, before I started to become so private. Now I'm just a big black hole.

Post a Comment