Aug 11, 2010

Sharing my good news

I don't really know whether I should post this or not because some of 'you', my readers, are actually viewing my blog on my request. Anyway, saya ada ini deep feeling in my heart that's tugging me to share it here. So, okay. Here I go.. I'm getting married, very soon!

Finally, I've found the real reason why I want to get married. Because I love my man and I want his baby(ies). That's a calling, right there. I don't know what my future is going to be. I don't even know kalau perjalanan saya selepas kawin akan lebih baik daripada perjalanan percintaan kami sekarang, yang pernah sampai dead-ends more than I can remember. But, satu perkara yang saya pasti, I want to be a part of his life. Not just a wife, a mother to his kids tapi as myself as his friend.

Yes, he is not better than other man, but to me he is special. Lama juga kami bersama. And banyak juga yang sudah kami lalui bersama. Our love story so far adalah macam jalan cerita Hindi. Very beautiful, very heartbreaking, very rough, very long, very tiring but most of all very rewarding. Our story lah what had made me become Sukacita Tuhan today. And for this, there is only One person that I can think of, yang had made it all possible. GOD.

So here I go again. I'm getting married very, very, very soon, and all thanks and glory and honour to GOD alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment