Jul 12, 2011

My unintentional confusion.


There are so many things going through my mind right now. And most recent development is: I want to continue my study. Great, isn’t it? My money has not reach the desired par yet, I’m expected to be married by early next year and how am I supposed to juggle my time with all these in my hands? I have so many wants and needs. Is it selfish of me to want all these? To have a Degree with Honours, to be financial free and to be a strong independent woman who has a wonderful career and an amazing reputation. Of course it’s not wrong to desire all these. But why do I feel like I’m about to break someone’s heart; someone that matters to me the most? 

 
Jesus, please, please, please help me in making this decision. I’m in one of those periods again, a time where my heart is throbbing for something else while my mind is yelling for another. I can’t decide what’s better for me. I know what I want but I doubt the desire that’s behind this yearning. Jesus, help me please…

0 comments:

Post a Comment