Jul 2, 2011

If I don't survive, tell 'em I ..

1) was a person who had always believed that dreams do and can come true, no matter what happens and no matter who you think you were before you start dreaming.
2) was very hard on myself before I knew that I too deserved to be happy. 
3) was a graceful fighter. I fight for the things that I believed in my own ways. I wrote a blog about how I see the world (not that I didn't care how people would think of me but because I know that my thought was worth to be brought to light). 
4) was an extreme music lover. I loved the old rock & roll to the new edgy country music. 
5) had always loved my family no matter how weird we may have appeared to the eyes of our community. 
6) loved being and had always been beautiful, inside-out, heart and soul. 
7) loved books. Favourite author Paulo Coelho, Jennifer Lawler, Judith McNaught, Nicholas Spark. 
8) was an active movie goer. I loved Hollywood movies. All-time favourite movies were Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Under the Tuscan Sun, Notebook, Titanic and yes the part where they did it in the car (so steaming hawt!), all the Marvel inspired heroes, everything Steven Spielberg, everything Julia Roberts, everything funny and romantic.. and every kind of movie that inspires life and living life. Oh.. loved Passion of The Christ to the max. 
9) loved to dance and sing and just be crazy when there was a reason to celebrate life and sometimes just be crazy for no-reason at all.
10) loved to be around old people. Because they had the ability to take me back into history and made me appreciate the simple joy of yester years.
11) loved being around friends and just sharing great moments with the few people I called best pals. Will keep on praying for them and continue asking God to shower graces on them.
12) never stopped believing in miracles no matter how bad today’s world may seem.
13) never stopped loving the nephews and nieces, cousins, aunts and uncles, grans and gramps. Never stopped…
14) had loved my life.
15) was just grateful to be born at the chosen time, to the chosen family and community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment