May 5, 2011

My colour for peace.


Who am I? Once again I am being haunted by this question. I don’t think it’s a midlife crisis because I know I’ll face this dilemma in every 2 or 3 months apart. Yet, lately, a sense of void-ness is lingering over me and causing me to doubt myself, pressing harder on me this time around.

So who am I exactly, if I’m allowed to even ask this kind of question, openly? Collectively, I can only know a fraction of myself from the eyes of others. But, am I even brave enough to hear the truth? And, what is the truth? I can drink in all the favorable notions, but what if I am about to learn the ugly side of my existence? Did I cause someone to lose hope? Did I make someone doubt his own strength? Have I made anyone’s life a day happier? Or am I the cause of their suffering?

Who am I? What did I do? What have I done, so far?  

Why is it important for me to get all these answered? So that I will know that at least I am making something ‘good’ out of my life. I am creating some sort of impact in this universe, even if it is just a small crack. Only then I can feel some peace, for peace is what that has been stripped off from me, for a very long time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
2Peter 1:1-3

Melissa L Lohindun said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement. God bless you my brother/ sister in Christ.

Post a Comment