Apr 13, 2011

A Wednesday afternoon ramblings.

If I can define my life in just one word, it shall be 'lucky'. ... Or maybe 'blessed', I don't know. I'm kinda torn with those two. Anyway, yes, if I can sum up my life with a word it will be either one of those two. For those who have been with me all these while, either from the start till now or picked up somewhere till now, it has been quite a wild ride, isn't it? With all the drama, the fun, the tears, the lies... yes you read it right, the madness, the songs, the tantrums, the sleeping and snooping around, the gossip, the weekly night party, the crazy days, the unscrupulous cravings and many more fun times better left unsaid. If I were to be reincarnated again in the next life, should there be a next life, I would like to go through it all again. Not even changing the little cell of details. Not to say I don't have regrets, I do. But to change it and not to learn from it that would be suicidal. So, let it be whatever it is and whatever it may be.    






0 comments:

Post a Comment