Sep 17, 2012

My journey continues.

There are still some parts of my life that remains unsettled, hidden and silence. But whatever it is, life has to go on and I just have to be strong. I still have to find the answers and I know some of my questions will remain unanswered, for now. Do I worry? Worry is my middle name. But I'll try not to think about it too much. Like what I've been advised, 'Troubles will come and go.. just enjoy and learn from every moment. Because each moment will come to pass. Cherish whatever it is that you have right now. Don't drool about the future or the past, too much. There are times to do that. Just take a deep breath, gather whatever strength you have for the moment and take one step at a time'. 

So, let me raise my glass right now. A toast for my past; for the lessons learned. For the future; and all its surprises and mysteries. For now; the happiness, the tears, the memories and the love. For all that has made me, me. To Life ~ Cheers. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment